I didn’t realize I had a bug in RSS code that kept relative links within the content from changing to full address. While working on The Junk Drawer I became aware of the issue because I needed to change links from the WordPress instance to Eleventy instance. This prompted me to look at this site and discover that my links in the RSS feed were still relative address.

I added the issue to my To Do list. I wasn’t sure how I was going to fix it, but thanks to this Tweet from Zach I took a closer look at the documentation for the RSS plugin and was able to easily update my template based on this example.

The other update was improving the “Skip link” styling for better presentation when zooming the screen past 200% or so.